How To Cancel Nail Designs 3000 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Nail Designs 3000 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nail Designs 3000 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Nail Designs 3000 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nail Designs 3000 website
- Alternatives to Nail Designs 3000
Cancel Nail Designs 3000 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Nail Designs 3000 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Nail Designs 3000.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Nail Designs 3000 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Nail Designs 3000 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Nail Designs 3000 store Nail Designs 3000lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Nail Designs 3000 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Nail Designs 3000" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nail Designs 3000 will now be canceled.
Cancel Nail Designs 3000 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nail Designs 3000 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nail Designs 3000. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nail Designs 3000
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Nail Designs 3000 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nail Designs 3000 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nail Designs 3000's Website
An alternate way of canceling Nail Designs 3000 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Nail Designs 3000 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://privacypolicy.ktg.su/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Nail Designs 3000 App
To be on trend, take a look at our list of 3000 most gorgeous nail designs created by talented nail artists. 73 categories: New Year nails, Summer nails, Shellac, Fashion, Nails with rhinestones, Women day, French, Bridal, Summer nails and etc. Need some nail art inspiration? Get ready for some manicure magic as we bring you the hottest nail designs, patterns, colors and creations. We are introducing you with various ideas of decorating your nails. We hope that you will like them and can even get some inspiration to try some of them on your own nails.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app