How To Cancel Mutual - LDS Dating Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mutual - LDS Dating and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mutual - LDS Dating subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mutual - LDS Dating subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mutual website
- Alternatives to Mutual - LDS Dating
Cancel Mutual - LDS Dating Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mutual - LDS Dating subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mutual - LDS Dating".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mutual - LDS Dating subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mutual - LDS Dating subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mutual - LDS Dating Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mutual - LDS Dating" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mutual will now be canceled.
Cancel Mutual - LDS Dating Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mutual - LDS Dating via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mutual - LDS Dating. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mutual
Cancel Mutual - LDS Dating Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mutual - LDS Dating via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mutual - LDS Dating's Website
Another way of canceling Mutual - LDS Dating subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mutual - LDS Dating app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mutual.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mutual - LDS Dating App
Mutual is the largest and fastest growing dating app for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS/Mormon)! Mutual is a place where single members of the Church can make meaningful connections that lead to real dating. The app was created by BYU grads who know how difficult it can be to meet others with similar interests, beliefs and standards, especially outside of Provo. Mutual offers features that help you get to know other singles beyond their profile photos, by highlighting information such as mission location and interests you share in common with potential matc...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I can’t afford it anymore.please disable
— by Bristy Turpin on Sep 12 2021
Please cancel my subscription and refund my money please. I switched phones and have not been able to figure out how to cancel my subscription because the app doesn't show up in my subscription. I am greatly disappointed in the people that use this app, not necessarily the app itself, but the people that only choose based on looks. I refuse to pay for another 6 months and want my subscription cancelled. I have been trying for weeks to get this subscription cancelled. I have met someone on another site and am planning to get married soon.
— by Kim on Sep 08 2021
Search for another app