How To Cancel FM Radio Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FM Radio and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FM Radio subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FM Radio subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FM Radio website
- Alternatives to FM Radio
Cancel FM Radio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FM Radio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FM Radio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FM Radio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FM Radio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FM Radio Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FM Radio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FM Radio will now be canceled.
Cancel FM Radio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FM Radio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FM Radio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FM Radio
Cancel FM Radio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FM Radio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FM Radio's Website
Another way of canceling FM Radio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FM Radio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.motorola.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FM Radio App
Motorola FM Radio makes it easy to scan for stations, build your favorites list, set your sleep timer, record the best songs, and see live information about what’s playing -- all with a cool Material Design look. This application has been designed to work on Motorola phones with an enabled FM chipset and running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above. You may play through a wired headset, Bluetooth headset, or loudspeaker. For the best performance, you should connect a wired headset or Digital TV dongle to act as the FM antenna. Voice commands*: You can also use the Google Assistant to man...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app