How to Cancel MDB Education
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MDB Education subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MDB Education subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MDB Education Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MDB Education subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MDB Education".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MDB Education subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MDB Education subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MDB Education Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MDB Education" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MDB Education will now be canceled.
Cancel MDB Education Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MDB Education via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MDB Education. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MDB Education
Cancel MDB Education via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MDB Education via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MDB Education's Website
Another way of canceling MDB Education subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MDB Education app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.modumb.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MDB Education App
MDB Education is much more than a training platform for beauty professionals. Our mission is to democratize training and make it accessible to all professionals anytime, anywhere. Our trainings are categorized in: - Barbering and Men's Cutting - Women's Cutting - Hair Color - Hairstyling - Brushing & Styling - Makeup - Straightening & Shaping - Extensions - Makeup - Salon Management In addition to the training area, in MDB Education you will find the first social network for professional stylists where you can: 1. Publish and sign up for job offers 2. Show your work before and after 4. Follow the training program to become the stylist you always wanted to be. 5. Be able to ask technical questions to the community We are waiting for you. Invest in your future, invest in yourself. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app