How To Cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Data Manager - Data Usage and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Data Manager - Data Usage subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Data Manager - Data Usage subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Data Manager website
- Alternatives to My Data Manager - Data Usage
Cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Data Manager - Data Usage".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Data Manager - Data Usage subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Data Manager - Data Usage" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Data Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Data Manager - Data Usage via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Data Manager - Data Usage. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Data Manager
Cancel My Data Manager - Data Usage Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Data Manager - Data Usage via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Data Manager - Data Usage's Website
Another way of canceling My Data Manager - Data Usage subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Data Manager - Data Usage app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mydatamanagerapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Data Manager - Data Usage App
My Data Manager is the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Over 14.7 million users have downloaded My Data Manager. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees. Never lose control of your data again, always check data usage for each app and avoid data use overages caused by background app refreshes and other app functions. Key features of My Data Manager: · Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wifi, and roamin...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app