How To Cancel Photo Collage Editor Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Collage Editor and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Collage Editor subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Collage Editor subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Collage Editor website
- Alternatives to Photo Collage Editor
Cancel Photo Collage Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Collage Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Collage Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Collage Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Collage Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Collage Editor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Collage Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Collage Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Collage Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Collage Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Collage Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Collage Editor
Cancel Photo Collage Editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Collage Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Collage Editor's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Collage Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Collage Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://meihillman.web.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Collage Editor App
You’re still looking for an powerful app to easily collage & edit your photos, pictures and images? Look no further, come and try Photo Collage! Compared to other apps, this Photo Collage has the following advantages: 1. Huge amounts of layouts of frame or grid to choose from. 2. Huge amounts of background, border, sticker to choose from. 3. Easy to add Text to image, or change ratio of the collage. 4. Include a powerful photo editor, also many beautiful filters. 5. Easy to share pictures to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, Weibo... 6. Completely FREE!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app