How To Cancel iVMS-4500 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of iVMS-4500 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iVMS-4500 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your iVMS-4500 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iVMS 4500 website
- Alternatives to iVMS-4500
Cancel iVMS-4500 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iVMS-4500 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iVMS-4500".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iVMS-4500 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iVMS-4500 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iVMS-4500 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iVMS-4500" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iVMS 4500 will now be canceled.
Cancel iVMS-4500 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iVMS-4500 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iVMS-4500. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iVMS 4500
Cancel iVMS-4500 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iVMS-4500 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iVMS-4500's Website
Another way of canceling iVMS-4500 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iVMS-4500 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hikvision.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iVMS-4500 App
Overview iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well. With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app