How To Cancel Sticker maker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sticker maker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sticker maker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sticker maker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sticker maker website
- Alternatives to Sticker maker
Cancel Sticker maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sticker maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sticker maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sticker maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sticker maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sticker maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sticker maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sticker maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Sticker maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sticker maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sticker maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sticker maker
Cancel Sticker maker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sticker maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sticker maker's Website
Another way of canceling Sticker maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sticker maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://webelite.be and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sticker maker App
Create your own sticker packs from WhatsApp. You can use memes, or your own photos, any photo from your phone will work, Make Sticker packs for pet, your girlfriend, your family, your friends in 4 easy steps. 1. Select name for your pack 2. Add the stickers to the pack, cut them with your finger. 3. Publish the Sticker pack 4. ENJOY! Please note: If you can't add the stickers to WhatsApp, it means you haven't received the latest update. You can wait for the update to come via google play, or update via the website of WhatsApp.
Reported Cancelation Issues
I dont use it anymore.
— by Sevinc İsmayılova on Jun 07 2021
Search for another app