How To Cancel Dua & Azkar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dua & Azkar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dua & Azkar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dua & Azkar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dua Azkar website
- Alternatives to Dua & Azkar
Cancel Dua & Azkar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dua & Azkar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dua & Azkar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dua & Azkar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dua & Azkar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dua & Azkar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dua & Azkar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dua Azkar will now be canceled.
Cancel Dua & Azkar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dua & Azkar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dua & Azkar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dua Azkar
Cancel Dua & Azkar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dua & Azkar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dua & Azkar's Website
Another way of canceling Dua & Azkar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dua & Azkar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.duaandazkar.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dua & Azkar App
With technology evolving extremely rapidly, We continue to carry out intensive checks to ensure everything works smoothly for your devices to improve your experience. If in the event that you face an issue with the app, please try troubleshooting with the steps below: Access the app settings in your phone Clear the 'App Data' for the Dua and Adhkar app. Close the app and reopen it to implement changes This is a hard reset for the app fixing the majority of issues some people may have. Please Note: This will also remove all your saved data such as your favourites list as well as y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app