How to Cancel Liberty Tax
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Liberty Tax subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Liberty Tax subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Liberty Tax Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Liberty Tax subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Liberty Tax".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Liberty Tax subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Liberty Tax subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Liberty Tax Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Liberty Tax" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Liberty Tax will now be canceled.
Cancel Liberty Tax Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Liberty Tax via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Liberty Tax. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Liberty Tax
Cancel Liberty Tax via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Liberty Tax via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Liberty Tax's Website
Another way of canceling Liberty Tax subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Liberty Tax app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://libertytax.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Liberty Tax App
The Liberty Tax mobile app enables the customer to have all Liberty Tax resources at their fingertips anytime, anywhere. Some of these features include: • Schedule an appointment with your local Liberty Tax office and check-in to that appointment when the time arrives. • Begin a return using our Virtual Tax Pro to engage your local Liberty Tax Service tax expert. • Upload tax documents and relevant information to the customer portal. • Use our tax resources and tools such as the Tax Estimator. • Access your current and previous year tax return quickly. • Keep track of your return status, return amount, or amount due, and use the Liberty Wallet to see your return balance.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app