How To Cancel LG TV Plus Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of LG TV Plus and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LG TV Plus subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your LG TV Plus subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LG TV Plus website
- Alternatives to LG TV Plus
Cancel LG TV Plus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LG TV Plus subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LG TV Plus".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LG TV Plus subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LG TV Plus subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LG TV Plus Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LG TV Plus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LG TV Plus will now be canceled.
Cancel LG TV Plus Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LG TV Plus via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LG TV Plus. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LG TV Plus
Cancel LG TV Plus Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LG TV Plus via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LG TV Plus's Website
Another way of canceling LG TV Plus subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LG TV Plus app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.lge.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LG TV Plus App
With the LG TV Plus app, control your smart TV, view photos, and play videos and music from your phone on the big TV screen! Broaden your Smart TV experience with the LG TV Plus app. The remote control function enables you to operate the LG webOS TV. Easily browse your photos, videos, and music on your smartphone from the LG TV Plus app and enjoy them on the big screen. [Notes] This app supports only LG webOS Smart TV released on and after 2014. You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile device on the same Wi-Fi network. [Supported Models] '14 ~ ’20 webOS TV "EC...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app