How To Cancel Storm Team 12 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Storm Team 12 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Storm Team 12 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Storm Team 12 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Storm Team 12 website
- Alternatives to Storm Team 12
Cancel Storm Team 12 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Storm Team 12 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Storm Team 12".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Storm Team 12 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Storm Team 12 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Storm Team 12 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Storm Team 12" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Storm Team 12 will now be canceled.
Cancel Storm Team 12 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Storm Team 12 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Storm Team 12. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Storm Team 12
Cancel Storm Team 12 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Storm Team 12 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Storm Team 12's Website
Another way of canceling Storm Team 12 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Storm Team 12 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.kwch.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Storm Team 12 App
The KWCH Weather App gives you the latest weather for our viewing region. The KWCH Mobile Weather App includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed * High resolution satellite cloud imagery * Current weather updated multiple times per hour * Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models * Ability to add and save your favorite locations * A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness * Severe weat...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app