How To Cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Knappily - The Knowledge App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Knappily - The Knowledge App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Knappily - The Knowledge App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Knappily website
- Alternatives to Knappily - The Knowledge App
Cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Knappily - The Knowledge App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Knappily - The Knowledge App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Knappily - The Knowledge App store Knappily - The Knowledge Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Knappily - The Knowledge App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Knappily will now be canceled.
Cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Knappily - The Knowledge App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Knappily - The Knowledge App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Knappily
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Knappily - The Knowledge App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Knappily - The Knowledge App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Knappily - The Knowledge App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Knappily - The Knowledge App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Knappily - The Knowledge App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.knappily.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Knappily - The Knowledge App App
Knappily has been featured by Google as one of the five news apps you 'must have'. Knappily is an award-winning app that presents a 360-degree view of current affairs and features on politics, sports, business, technology, philosophy, mythology, movies, TV shows, and anything that anyone will find interesting. Each knapp is an editorial analysis presented in a unique 5W1H (What, Why, When, Where, Who, How) framework, where we anticipate your questions and answer them in a format that can easily be consumed. In a few swipes, you can go from little or zero knowledge to having a well-round...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app