How To Cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Skin Editor for Minecraft and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Skin Editor website
- Alternatives to Skin Editor for Minecraft
Cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Skin Editor for Minecraft".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Skin Editor for Minecraft" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Skin Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Skin Editor for Minecraft via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Skin Editor for Minecraft. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Skin Editor
Cancel Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Skin Editor for Minecraft via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Skin Editor for Minecraft's Website
Another way of canceling Skin Editor for Minecraft subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Skin Editor for Minecraft app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.remoro-studios.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Skin Editor for Minecraft App
Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms. You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option) These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features: 1. Create a new Minecraft skin - Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin) - Steal player skins from the internet by typing names - Random online skins - Browse skins from catalog - Import skins from your gallery 2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools - Pencil - Bucket (Fill tool) - Color wheel - Color palette...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app