How To Cancel Addons for Minecraft Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Addons for Minecraft and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Addons for Minecraft subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Addons for Minecraft subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Addons website
- Alternatives to Addons for Minecraft
Cancel Addons for Minecraft Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Addons for Minecraft subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Addons for Minecraft".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Addons for Minecraft subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Addons for Minecraft subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Addons for Minecraft Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Addons for Minecraft" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Addons will now be canceled.
Cancel Addons for Minecraft Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Addons for Minecraft via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Addons for Minecraft. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Addons
Cancel Addons for Minecraft Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Addons for Minecraft via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Addons for Minecraft's Website
Another way of canceling Addons for Minecraft subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Addons for Minecraft app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://kayenworks.com/mcpeaddons/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Addons for Minecraft App
Collection of best Minecraft Add-Ons! • All Add-Ons fully tested, and repackaged as needed. • Compilation of the best and unique Add-Ons available. • Will be updated constantly with more items. Available on newest version of Minecraft is a new feature called Add-Ons. Using Add-Ons, you can transform the worlds, and modify the mob behaviors and properties, essentially creating new kind of games. You can change the look of mobs as you would with skins, and create brand new worlds as with mods, but without any hacks required. Note to Add-On Creators: If you would like to list your Add-...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app