How To Cancel Jam Music Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Jam Music and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Jam Music subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Jam Music subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Jam Music website
- Alternatives to Jam Music
Cancel Jam Music Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Jam Music subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Jam Music".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Jam Music subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Jam Music subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Jam Music Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Jam Music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Jam Music will now be canceled.
Cancel Jam Music Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Jam Music via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Jam Music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Jam Music
Cancel Jam Music Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Jam Music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Jam Music's Website
Another way of canceling Jam Music subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Jam Music app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Jam Music App
Unoficial Jamendo client. Actually this is mp3 music downloader based on Jamendo Api. ONLY CC-Licensed music from jamendo.com website. Our application is authorised to use Jamendo API. All music within is under CC license. All questions can be asked at www.jamendo.com. Download mp3 music on a highest speed for free!!! Free mp3 music and mp3 music downloader for you!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app