How To Cancel Canvas Student Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Canvas Student and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Canvas Student subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Canvas Student subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Canvas Student website
- Alternatives to Canvas Student
Cancel Canvas Student Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Canvas Student subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Canvas Student".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Canvas Student subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Canvas Student subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Canvas Student Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Canvas Student" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Canvas Student will now be canceled.
Cancel Canvas Student Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Canvas Student via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Canvas Student. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Canvas Student
Cancel Canvas Student Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Canvas Student via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Canvas Student's Website
Another way of canceling Canvas Student subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Canvas Student app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.canvaslms.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Canvas Student App
Access your Canvas courses on the go with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now: • View grades and course content • Submit assignments • Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar • Send and receive messages • Post to discussions • Watch videos • Take quizzes • Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app