How to Cancel SkinSafe
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SkinSafe subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SkinSafe subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SkinSafe Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SkinSafe subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SkinSafe".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SkinSafe subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SkinSafe subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SkinSafe Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SkinSafe" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SkinSafe will now be canceled.
Cancel SkinSafe Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SkinSafe via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SkinSafe. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SkinSafe
Cancel SkinSafe via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SkinSafe via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SkinSafe's Website
Another way of canceling SkinSafe subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SkinSafe app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.skinsafeproducts.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SkinSafe App
Healthy skin for every body starts with knowing what ingredients are in everyday products. Expert knowledge is now in your hands through the world’s most comprehensive skin product ingredient database brought to you by HER Inc. By knowing exactly what’s in your products, you’re able to keep your skin free from chemicals, irritants and allergens. You should never have to suffer a bad skin day because you do not know what’s inside your everyday products. That’s SkinSAFE. Features: - Easily search and browse thousands of products safe for your skin - Create a personalized list of your favorite products based on their ingredients - Instantly scan your favorite products to see if they are healthy and safe for you - Avoid the top most common allergy-causing ingredients and filter out allergens you wish to exclude - Buy directly from retailers - Get a Patient Allergy Code from your doctor to find products safe for your specific skin allergies With this revolutionary piece of technology simply filter thousands of products free of allergens and discover products right for you, your skin and your lifestyle. We rank all products based on how free they are from the top most common allergy causing ingredients identified by Mayo Clinic - we call this our Top Free score. You can also apply filters for specific ingredients you wish to avoid. Skin. Safe. Tailored to you, and your skin. https://www.skinsafeproducts.com/about
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app