How To Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Expense IQ Money Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expense IQ Money Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Expense IQ Money Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expense IQ Money Manager website
- Alternatives to Expense IQ Money Manager
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Expense IQ Money Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Expense IQ Money Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Expense IQ Money Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Expense IQ Money Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Expense IQ Money Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expense IQ Money Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expense IQ Money Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expense IQ Money Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expense IQ Money Manager
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expense IQ Money Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expense IQ Money Manager's Website
Another way of canceling Expense IQ Money Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Expense IQ Money Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.expense-iq.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Expense IQ Money Manager App
Expense IQ (formerly EasyMoney) is your ultimate money manager app that combines an expense tracker, a budget planner, a checkbook register, integrated bills reminder and more rolled into one powerful personal finance app! The only money manager that grows with you! As Featured: ★ Google Play: "New Year New You", "Golden Egg Lunar New Year 2017" Collections ★ Android Police: "If you're looking for a good financial tool, Expense IQ should definitely be on your list of apps to check out." ★ Android Authority: "Polished budget app that has Material Design and gives you a lot of informati...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app