How To Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Expense IQ Money Manager and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expense IQ Money Manager subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Expense IQ Money Manager subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expense IQ Money Manager website
- Alternatives to Expense IQ Money Manager
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Expense IQ Money Manager subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Expense IQ Money Manager.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Expense IQ Money Manager subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Expense IQ Money Manager subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Expense IQ Money Manager store Expense IQ Money Managerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Expense IQ Money Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expense IQ Money Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expense IQ Money Manager via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expense IQ Money Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expense IQ Money Manager
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Expense IQ Money Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expense IQ Money Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expense IQ Money Manager's Website
An alternate way of canceling Expense IQ Money Manager subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Expense IQ Money Manager app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.expense-iq.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Expense IQ Money Manager App
Expense IQ (formerly EasyMoney) is your ultimate money manager app that combines an expense tracker, a budget planner, a checkbook register, integrated bills reminder and more rolled into one powerful personal finance app! The only money manager that grows with you! As Featured: ★ Google Play: "New Year New You", "Golden Egg Lunar New Year 2017" Collections ★ Android Police: "If you're looking for a good financial tool, Expense IQ should definitely be on your list of apps to check out." ★ Android Authority: "Polished budget app that has Material Design and gives you a lot of informati...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app