How To Cancel GSE SMART IPTV Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of GSE SMART IPTV and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your GSE SMART IPTV subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your GSE SMART IPTV subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on GSE SMART IPTV website
- Alternatives to GSE SMART IPTV
Cancel GSE SMART IPTV Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GSE SMART IPTV subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GSE SMART IPTV".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GSE SMART IPTV subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GSE SMART IPTV subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GSE SMART IPTV Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GSE SMART IPTV" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GSE SMART IPTV will now be canceled.
Cancel GSE SMART IPTV Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GSE SMART IPTV via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GSE SMART IPTV. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GSE SMART IPTV
Cancel GSE SMART IPTV Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GSE SMART IPTV via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on GSE SMART IPTV's Website
Another way of canceling GSE SMART IPTV subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GSE SMART IPTV app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gsetechnology.co.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GSE SMART IPTV App
Support : CHROMECAST Support : XTREAM-CODES API API support automatic live and VOD playlist including EPG and movie info. Support : AUTOMATIC LIVE STREAM RECONNECTION Support : EPG XMLTV FORMAT (local and remote file support ,xml , zip , gz formats) Support : Parental control Support : Copy and paste M3U contents Support : Dynamic language switching (31 LANGUAGE) Support : Multiple theme Support : built-in player support all popular formats including RTMP tokens Support : Embedded subtitle and external subtitle (SRT) support (Embedded bimap subtitle support : DVB TELETEXT , dvd...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app