How To Cancel Minsk Transport - timetables Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Minsk Transport - timetables and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Minsk Transport - timetables subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Minsk Transport - timetables subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Minsk Transport website
- Alternatives to Minsk Transport - timetables
Cancel Minsk Transport - timetables Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Minsk Transport - timetables subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Minsk Transport - timetables".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Minsk Transport - timetables subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Minsk Transport - timetables subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Minsk Transport - timetables Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Minsk Transport - timetables" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Minsk Transport will now be canceled.
Cancel Minsk Transport - timetables Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Minsk Transport - timetables via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Minsk Transport - timetables. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Minsk Transport
Cancel Minsk Transport - timetables Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Minsk Transport - timetables via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Minsk Transport - timetables's Website
Another way of canceling Minsk Transport - timetables subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Minsk Transport - timetables app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://grigerlab.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Minsk Transport - timetables App
Offline timetables of Minsk public transport. Simple and easy to use app that provides the latest information about timetables of public transport in Minsk city. The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Minsk public transport: - buses - trolley - trams Application features : - view information about all public transport routes in Minsk - view information about the route stops list - timetables for each stop - save favorite routes and stops for quick access - automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app