How To Cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Credit Card Reader NFC EMV website
- Alternatives to Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV)
Cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Credit Card Reader NFC EMV will now be canceled.
Cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Credit Card Reader NFC EMV
Cancel Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV)'s Website
Another way of canceling Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://julien-millau.fr/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Credit Card Reader NFC (EMV) App
This app was made to read public data on an NFC banking card compliant with EMV norm. This application can read contactless NFC EMV credit cards data. In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy. Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them). This app is not a payment app. In-App purchases are only present for donation. For security reason, this app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission) and you must confirm that you own the credit card before access to the application. By default, credit...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app