How to Cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator
Cancel Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sales Tax, VAT, GST Calculator App
Different countries and cities have varying Sales Tax, VAT or GST rates. This calculator allows you to easily find out either 1) The price before tax 2) The amount of tax 3) The price inclusive of tax All you have to do is to select one of the boxes, enter the amount and press the "Enter" button. The application will automatically calculate and fill in the other 2 boxes. New in Version 1.1 ============== * Tax rate is saved across sessions. You will not need to re-enter your custom rate if you close and re-open the application. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any feedback and suggestions.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app