How To Cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ALSong website
- Alternatives to ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics
Cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics store ALSong - Music Player & Lyricslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ALSong will now be canceled.
Cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ALSong
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics's Website
An alternate way of canceling ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.altools.co.kr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About ALSong - Music Player & Lyrics App
ALSong Mobile is a music player that offers a variety of music file playback and real-time sync lyrics. Even if you run another app, you can enjoy the special lyrics feature of the only mobile that you can always see the lyrics on the lock screen. More and more new, pre-emptive mobile has been updated! We will be updating quickly with good features in the future. * Introduction to ALSong Charts * 1. Daily chart updated daily! Check out daily charts updated daily with charts ~ 2. Popular songs are images! Even if you do not have music files, you can enjoy popular songs on...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app