How To Cancel Dalily - Caller ID Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Dalily - Caller ID and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dalily - Caller ID subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Dalily - Caller ID subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dalily website
- Alternatives to Dalily - Caller ID
Cancel Dalily - Caller ID Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Dalily - Caller ID subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Dalily - Caller ID.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Dalily - Caller ID subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Dalily - Caller ID subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Dalily - Caller ID store Dalily - Caller IDlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Dalily - Caller ID Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Dalily - Caller ID" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dalily will now be canceled.
Cancel Dalily - Caller ID Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dalily - Caller ID via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dalily - Caller ID. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dalily
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Dalily - Caller ID Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dalily - Caller ID via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dalily - Caller ID's Website
An alternate way of canceling Dalily - Caller ID subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Dalily - Caller ID app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://dalilyapp.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Dalily - Caller ID App
Dalily is the best Arabic caller ID and search engine for identifying real and true caller. It has more intelligence than other search engine. Dalily caller lets you search beyond your existing phone book list, identify unknown incoming calls and names. It also searches for any number whether it’s local or across the Arab world. Dalily caller app identifies almost a hundreds of millions record in (Saudi Arabia (KSA) - United Arab Emirates (UAE) - Kuwait - Bahrain - Oman - Qatar - Yemen - Jordan - Lebanon - Syria - Egypt - Iraq - Morocco - Tunisia - Algeria - Sudan - Palestine - Libya- C...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app