How To Cancel Assistive Touch for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Assistive Touch for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Assistive Touch for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Assistive Touch for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Assistive Touch website
- Alternatives to Assistive Touch for Android
Cancel Assistive Touch for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Assistive Touch for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Assistive Touch for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Assistive Touch for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Assistive Touch for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Assistive Touch for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Assistive Touch for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Assistive Touch will now be canceled.
Cancel Assistive Touch for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Assistive Touch for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Assistive Touch for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Assistive Touch
Cancel Assistive Touch for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Assistive Touch for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Assistive Touch for Android's Website
Another way of canceling Assistive Touch for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Assistive Touch for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://assistivetouchteam.blogspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Assistive Touch for Android App
Notice: Some new advance function such as capture screenshot, screen recorder, power popup...only support high software version 5.0 and up. If your phone dose not supported please do not give bad review. Thank for your support What is Assistive Touch? Assistive Touch is an easy tool for Android devices. It's fast, it’s smooth, and it’s totally FREE. With a floating panel on the screen, you can easily use your Android smart phone. More conveniently, you can quickly access to all your favorite apps, games, settings and quick toggle. You can use smart clean function to clean running backgrou...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app