How To Cancel Advanced Download Manager Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Advanced Download Manager and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Advanced Download Manager subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Advanced Download Manager subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Advanced Download Manager website
- Alternatives to Advanced Download Manager
Cancel Advanced Download Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Advanced Download Manager subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Advanced Download Manager.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Advanced Download Manager subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Advanced Download Manager subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Advanced Download Manager store Advanced Download Managerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Advanced Download Manager Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Advanced Download Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Advanced Download Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Advanced Download Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Advanced Download Manager via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Advanced Download Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Advanced Download Manager
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Advanced Download Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Advanced Download Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Advanced Download Manager's Website
An alternate way of canceling Advanced Download Manager subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Advanced Download Manager app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://dimonvideo.ru/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Advanced Download Manager App
Powerful Downloader for Android: - downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously; - accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts) - interception of links from android browsers and clipboard; - download files in background and resume after failure; - loader for images, documents, archives and programs; - downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow; - smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading; - downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi; - boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks; - changing the maximum speed in real time; - video down...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app