How To Cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sense V2 Flip Clock Weather website
- Alternatives to Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather
Cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sense V2 Flip Clock Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sense V2 Flip Clock Weather
Cancel Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather's Website
Another way of canceling Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.machapp.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather App
Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather is a full featured digital clock and weather forecast application The application features the following: - 3 widget size, 4x2 and 4x3. 5x2 - Several widget skins to choose from - Different weather icon skins - Display the next alarm and week number on the widget (optional) - Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications) - Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual - Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual - Hour change notification option - Detailed curr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app