How To Cancel My baby Drum Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My baby Drum and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My baby Drum subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My baby Drum subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My ba website
- Alternatives to My baby Drum
Cancel My baby Drum Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My baby Drum subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My baby Drum".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My baby Drum subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My baby Drum subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My baby Drum Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My baby Drum" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My ba will now be canceled.
Cancel My baby Drum Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My baby Drum via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My baby Drum. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My ba
Cancel My baby Drum Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My baby Drum via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My baby Drum's Website
Another way of canceling My baby Drum subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My baby Drum app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dokdoapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My baby Drum App
"My baby Drum" for the development of your baby’s sensibility Colorful colors and cute graphics, early education to get acquainted with music! This application provides various children's songs and authentic drumming. Add drum sounds to children's songs to make exciting musical performance. Piano and drums are synchronized in real time to play many songs in a small capacity! "Real Touch Engine" is embedded to deliver an advanced feeling of touch. When touched, the program activates animations and vibration to stimulate children's curiosity. Mom's Essential Parenting App fo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app