How To Cancel Kids Craft Ideas Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kids Craft Ideas and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kids Craft Ideas subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kids Craft Ideas subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kids Craft Ideas website
- Alternatives to Kids Craft Ideas
Cancel Kids Craft Ideas Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kids Craft Ideas subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kids Craft Ideas".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kids Craft Ideas subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kids Craft Ideas subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kids Craft Ideas Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kids Craft Ideas" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kids Craft Ideas will now be canceled.
Cancel Kids Craft Ideas Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kids Craft Ideas via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kids Craft Ideas. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kids Craft Ideas
Cancel Kids Craft Ideas Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kids Craft Ideas via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kids Craft Ideas's Website
Another way of canceling Kids Craft Ideas subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kids Craft Ideas app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://divisity.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kids Craft Ideas App
Kids Craft Ideas app brings you hundreds of videos and articles with simple, straightforward instructions on how to craft many different projects. With just a few inexpensive crafts supplies, you'll be giving your child the tools he needs to spark imagination and creative play. Craft on! Inspiration to create – make our projects, or use them as a source of inspiration to come up with your own. See more ideas about Easy Kids Crafts in our app today, such as: - DIY toys, - gift ideas, - hand crafts, - decoration ideas. FEATURES: - Videos - watch the best step-by-step Kids Cr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app