How To Cancel Dollify Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dollify and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dollify subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dollify subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dollify website
- Alternatives to Dollify
Cancel Dollify Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dollify subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dollify".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dollify subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dollify subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dollify Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dollify" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dollify will now be canceled.
Cancel Dollify Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dollify via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dollify. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dollify
Cancel Dollify Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dollify via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dollify's Website
Another way of canceling Dollify subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dollify app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.instagram.com/dave.xp/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dollify App
Hi peeps! I'm @dave.xp and I can't wait for you to make your own portraits! Me and the developer team have carefully crafted this app so you can make the cutest looking avatars on the internet! It's very easy to use and you'll get the most beautiful results by just picking your favourite items out of 14 different categories. With many different items to choose from and their color variations, you can make thousands of unique combinations and I can't wait to see yours! Tag your portraits with the hashtag #dollifyapp and I'll be featuring some of them every week on my Instagram acco...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please delete account
— by Janne Friis on May 23 2021
Search for another app