How To Cancel Software Data Cable Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Software Data Cable and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Software Data Cable subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Software Data Cable subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Software Data Cable website
- Alternatives to Software Data Cable
Cancel Software Data Cable Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Software Data Cable subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Software Data Cable".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Software Data Cable subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Software Data Cable subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Software Data Cable Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Software Data Cable" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Software Data Cable will now be canceled.
Cancel Software Data Cable Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Software Data Cable via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Software Data Cable. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Software Data Cable
Cancel Software Data Cable Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Software Data Cable via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Software Data Cable's Website
Another way of canceling Software Data Cable subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Software Data Cable app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.damiapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Software Data Cable App
Connect phones, PC, tablets, Mac and TV - send contents including messages, files, folders, photos, video etc. wirelessly at lightning fast speed. One stop solution from all your file transfer needs concerning your Android gadget. BENEFITS WITH SOFTWARE DATA CABLE • The fewer cables to carry the better • Standard File Transfer Protocol. Works perfectly with all ftp client apps. • Seamlessly data transfer without cost • Secret peer-to-peer message • Keep files on phone in continuous sync with PC or cloud Main features • Secret peer-to-peer message with nearby phones...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app