How To Cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Connected2.me Chat Anonymously and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Connected2 me Chat Anonymously website
- Alternatives to Connected2.me Chat Anonymously
Cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Connected2.me Chat Anonymously.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Connected2.me Chat Anonymously store Connected2.me Chat Anonymouslylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Connected2.me Chat Anonymously" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Connected2 me Chat Anonymously will now be canceled.
Cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Connected2.me Chat Anonymously via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Connected2.me Chat Anonymously. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Connected2 me Chat Anonymously
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Connected2.me Chat Anonymously Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Connected2.me Chat Anonymously via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Connected2.me Chat Anonymously's Website
An alternate way of canceling Connected2.me Chat Anonymously subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Connected2.me Chat Anonymously app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://connected2.me and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Connected2.me Chat Anonymously App
Let people chat with you anonymously! Want a new, free, and anonymous way to meet people and get to know them online? Use the Connected2.me app to create a profile, chat with friends, and meet new people from all over the world, completely safely. A BRAND NEW SOCIAL NETWORK Set up your profile with your photo and a little bit of information about yourself. Then get a special anon link that you can share on Facebook and Twitter to invite people to connect with you. Once you share your profile, people can chat with you with a nickname that hides their identity. And you can find pe...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app