How To Cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BoatUS website
- Alternatives to BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides
Cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BoatUS will now be canceled.
Cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BoatUS
Cancel BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides's Website
Another way of canceling BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.boatus.com/app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BoatUS - Boat Weather & Tides App
Join over 600,000 satisfied boaters that don't leave shore without BoatUS every time they're on the water. The BoatUS app has more than 7000 four star reviews. Download today. Features include: # 24/7 towing assistance • TowBoatUS is the nation’s largest network of on-water towers with more than 300 ports nationwide. • Just tap Call For A Tow to connect to our dispatch center 24/7. • When you use the app to call for a tow on the water or road, we’ll know your location - thanks to your phone’s GPS – and dispatch assistance to you quickly. # Boating forecasts • Check the current...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app