How To Cancel Pink Piano Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pink Piano and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pink Piano subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pink Piano subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pink Piano website
- Alternatives to Pink Piano
Cancel Pink Piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pink Piano subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pink Piano".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pink Piano subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pink Piano subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pink Piano Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pink Piano" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pink Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Pink Piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pink Piano via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pink Piano. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pink Piano
Cancel Pink Piano Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pink Piano via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pink Piano's Website
Another way of canceling Pink Piano subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pink Piano app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bilkontechnology.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pink Piano App
Pink Piano is an app created especially for girls and parents to learn to play musical instruments, wonderful songs, exploring different sounds and develop musical skills. Girls faovrite color is Pink. so we have develop special piano games for girls. Pink Piano games for girls.But anyone who wants to play can play. The interface of the app is colourful and bright. It is of interest to you and pleases the player as he learns music while playing exciting games. The pink piano does not only improve the player's musical skills. The pink piano helps improve memory development, concentratio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app