How To Cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Takeaway.com - Bulgaria and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Takeaway com website
- Alternatives to Takeaway.com - Bulgaria
Cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Takeaway.com - Bulgaria.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Takeaway.com - Bulgaria store Takeaway.com - Bulgarialication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Takeaway.com - Bulgaria" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Takeaway com will now be canceled.
Cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Takeaway.com - Bulgaria via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Takeaway.com - Bulgaria. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Takeaway com
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Takeaway.com - Bulgaria Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Takeaway.com - Bulgaria via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Takeaway.com - Bulgaria's Website
An alternate way of canceling Takeaway.com - Bulgaria subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Takeaway.com - Bulgaria app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.takeaway.com/bg/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Takeaway.com - Bulgaria App
What's for dinner? Whatever you fancy! Find all your favourite meals and via the Takeaway.com Android app and order in a few simple steps! Whenever you start to wonder about what to eat, just open our app: We have everything you want! Order your favourite pizza, sushi, salad, burger or poké bowl and get it delivered to your doorstep. It's super simple! Choose from more than 1000 of local restaurants and popular chains such as McDonald’s, Aladin foods, Boom! Burgers and Leo's Pizza & Trattoria. Whether you crave Chinese, Indian, Italian, Asian or Greek food, at Takeaway.com you'll be spoil...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app