How To Cancel Bayt.com Job Search Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bayt.com Job Search and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bayt.com Job Search subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bayt.com Job Search subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bayt com Job Search website
- Alternatives to Bayt.com Job Search
Cancel Bayt.com Job Search Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bayt.com Job Search subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bayt.com Job Search".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bayt.com Job Search subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bayt.com Job Search subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bayt.com Job Search Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bayt.com Job Search" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bayt com Job Search will now be canceled.
Cancel Bayt.com Job Search Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bayt.com Job Search via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bayt.com Job Search. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bayt com Job Search
Cancel Bayt.com Job Search Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bayt.com Job Search via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bayt.com Job Search's Website
Another way of canceling Bayt.com Job Search subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bayt.com Job Search app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bayt.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bayt.com Job Search App
Over 30 million people trust Bayt.com to help them find a job and improve their career. The new Bayt.com mobile app is here! New features, new design, and new capabilities created to improve your job hunt. - Apply to thousands of jobs on the go for free, directly from your smartphone, anywhere, at any time. - Register directly from the app or using your Facebook or Google account, and build your CV quickly. - Help your friends find a job by recommending relevant jobs to them directly from the app. - Tap into the power of your network to find out whether there are any vacancies at th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app