How To Cancel Baby Lullabies Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Baby Lullabies and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Baby Lullabies subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Baby Lullabies subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ba website
- Alternatives to Baby Lullabies
Cancel Baby Lullabies Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Baby Lullabies subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Baby Lullabies".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Baby Lullabies subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Baby Lullabies subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Baby Lullabies Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Baby Lullabies" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Baby Lullabies Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Baby Lullabies via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Baby Lullabies. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Cancel Baby Lullabies Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Baby Lullabies via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Baby Lullabies's Website
Another way of canceling Baby Lullabies subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Baby Lullabies app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ideamk.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Baby Lullabies App
Baby Lullabies is application for babies and young children to comfort and relax them at bedtime. Baby Lullabies includes soothing, simple melodies and gentle rhythms all that are required to induce a sleepy atmosphere. Baby Lullabies app includes Simple melodies and lullaby classics such as : - Hush, Little Baby - The Cradle Song - written by German composer Johannes Brahms - "Ah! vous dirai-je, Maman- arranged by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart known by English lyrics Twinkle Twinkle Little Star will...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app