How To Cancel Document Viewer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Document Viewer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Document Viewer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Document Viewer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Document Viewer website
- Alternatives to Document Viewer
Cancel Document Viewer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Document Viewer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Document Viewer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Document Viewer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Document Viewer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Document Viewer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Document Viewer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Document Viewer will now be canceled.
Cancel Document Viewer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Document Viewer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Document Viewer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Document Viewer
Cancel Document Viewer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Document Viewer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Document Viewer's Website
Another way of canceling Document Viewer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Document Viewer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://officelab.in and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Document Viewer App
Looking for document viewer for your files, it is now easy to view files using our versatile document viewer. The app is light on storage space and It's a very friendly app easy to used. Document Viewer is an office application that allows you to read and view documents easily on mobile devices. We are supported to read all file documents types like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, PDF and compress files. All document viewers have the following features: - Easy word viewer with a document viewer. (doc / docx) - Excel reader. (xls / xlsx) - PowerPoint viewer. (ppt / pptx) - Text file re...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app