How To Cancel Athanotify - prayer times Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Athanotify - prayer times and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Athanotify - prayer times subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Athanotify - prayer times subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Athanotify website
- Alternatives to Athanotify - prayer times
Cancel Athanotify - prayer times Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Athanotify - prayer times subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Athanotify - prayer times".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Athanotify - prayer times subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Athanotify - prayer times subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Athanotify - prayer times Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Athanotify - prayer times" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Athanotify will now be canceled.
Cancel Athanotify - prayer times Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Athanotify - prayer times via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Athanotify - prayer times. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Athanotify
Cancel Athanotify - prayer times Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Athanotify - prayer times via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Athanotify - prayer times's Website
Another way of canceling Athanotify - prayer times subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Athanotify - prayer times app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Athanotify - prayer times App
Athanotify is Islamic prayer time and qibla direction, islamic hijri calendar application,Athanotify allows you to know Islamic daily prayer times and Qibla direction, in addition to a table prayer times weekly and monthly. Athanotify display prayer times and the remaining time of the next prayer in beautiful and distinctive manner. And beautiful widgets. Characteristics: - Display the time remaining for the next prayer. - Qibla Compass direction. - islamic hijri calendar. - Silent mode to change automatically in time of prayer. - silent mode for jumaa and tarawih prayers. - Select the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Sur mon mobile oppo 37, l'adhan ne fonctionne pas régulièrement, malgré
— by Mokhtar on Oct 17 2020
Search for another app