How To Cancel St. James Church Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of St. James Church and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your St. James Church subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your St. James Church subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on St James Church website
- Alternatives to St. James Church
Cancel St. James Church Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel St. James Church subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "St. James Church".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling St. James Church subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel St. James Church subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel St. James Church Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "St. James Church" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to St James Church will now be canceled.
Cancel St. James Church Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to St. James Church via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see St. James Church. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from St James Church
Cancel St. James Church Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting St. James Church via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on St. James Church's Website
Another way of canceling St. James Church subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the St. James Church app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.dreamweavedigital.co.za and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About St. James Church App
St James Church in Kenilworth. Home of a large community in Cape Town serving Jesus Christ. Our Mission: To introduce people of all ages to Jesus Christ as Saviour & Lord and help them grow to maturity in Christ.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app