How To Cancel Call Blocker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Call Blocker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Call Blocker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Call Blocker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Call Blocker website
- Alternatives to Call Blocker
Cancel Call Blocker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Call Blocker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Call Blocker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Call Blocker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Call Blocker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Call Blocker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Call Blocker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Call Blocker will now be canceled.
Cancel Call Blocker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Call Blocker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Call Blocker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Call Blocker
Cancel Call Blocker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Call Blocker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Call Blocker's Website
Another way of canceling Call Blocker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Call Blocker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Call Blocker App
Call Blocker can reject unwanted calls automatically. If you have been annoyed by spam calls from salesman, or if you want to reject calls from anyone, you can just add the number to blacklist and let Call Blocker do the job. This app is light-weighted and stable, cost very little memory and CPU resources. Features： 1. Blacklist, add numbers to blacklist to block 2. Whitelist, add numbers that don't need to block to whitelist 3. Record logs of rejected numbers 4. Block modes: *Block Blacklist *Allow whitelist(Block calls that is not in whitelist) *Block unkn...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app