How To Cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AmpMe - Speaker Booster and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AmpMe website
- Alternatives to AmpMe - Speaker Booster
Cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AmpMe - Speaker Booster".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AmpMe - Speaker Booster" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AmpMe will now be canceled.
Cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AmpMe - Speaker Booster via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AmpMe - Speaker Booster. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AmpMe
Cancel AmpMe - Speaker Booster Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AmpMe - Speaker Booster via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AmpMe - Speaker Booster's Website
Another way of canceling AmpMe - Speaker Booster subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AmpMe - Speaker Booster app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ampme.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AmpMe - Speaker Booster App
AmpMe is the #1 music player that allows you to turn your friends into a portable speaker system! Stream music or videos from YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud or your own Music Library, to sync phones and play the same music or video at the same time on multiple devices – the more phones connected the louder it gets 🔥 Don’t have any friends nearby!? Connect remotely with friends, DJs, influencers, or even strangers all around the world by joining a Live Party that has a lit playlist! 🌊 S...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app