How To Cancel Amazon for Tablets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amazon for Tablets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amazon for Tablets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amazon for Tablets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amazon website
- Alternatives to Amazon for Tablets
Cancel Amazon for Tablets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amazon for Tablets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amazon for Tablets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amazon for Tablets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amazon for Tablets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amazon for Tablets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amazon for Tablets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amazon will now be canceled.
Cancel Amazon for Tablets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amazon for Tablets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amazon for Tablets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amazon
Cancel Amazon for Tablets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amazon for Tablets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amazon for Tablets's Website
Another way of canceling Amazon for Tablets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amazon for Tablets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.amazon.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amazon for Tablets App
With the Amazon app for Android tablets you can easily search across Amazon’s catalog of millions of products to quickly find what you are looking for, browse and shop by department, and check out lightning deals and deals of the day. Product detail pages provide useful product information and allow you to read and write product reviews or share products with friends. Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
What's the Password for amerzon @ OPT Number
— by Angelo Valderas on May 27 2021
Search for another app