How To Cancel Music Racer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Music Racer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Music Racer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Music Racer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Music Racer website
- Alternatives to Music Racer
Cancel Music Racer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Music Racer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Music Racer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Music Racer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Music Racer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Music Racer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Music Racer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Music Racer will now be canceled.
Cancel Music Racer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Music Racer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Music Racer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Music Racer
Cancel Music Racer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Music Racer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Music Racer's Website
Another way of canceling Music Racer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Music Racer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.abstractartgames.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Music Racer App
[ATTENTION] Race any YouTube video or play your own local music files [ATTENTION] PC version: https://store.steampowered.com/app/893030/Music_Racer/ Music Racer is a music-adapting racing/runner/action game where you use your own music to race! The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride are determined by the song you choose. Rush along the fantasy track in your car or fly along the space tunnel to the sounds of your favorite music. Gather beats, catch the rhythm. Get ready for a breathtaking race along the unique tracks of this Android game. Listen to your favorite music on your d...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app