How To Cancel VaR's VR Video Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of VaR's VR Video Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your VaR's VR Video Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your VaR's VR Video Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on VaR s VR Video Player website
- Alternatives to VaR's VR Video Player
Cancel VaR's VR Video Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel VaR's VR Video Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "VaR's VR Video Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling VaR's VR Video Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel VaR's VR Video Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VaR's VR Video Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "VaR's VR Video Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to VaR s VR Video Player will now be canceled.
Cancel VaR's VR Video Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to VaR's VR Video Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see VaR's VR Video Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from VaR s VR Video Player
Cancel VaR's VR Video Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting VaR's VR Video Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on VaR's VR Video Player's Website
Another way of canceling VaR's VR Video Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the VaR's VR Video Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://afterbreakdowngames.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About VaR's VR Video Player App
VaR's VR Video Player is the ultimate VR player for virtual reality and 3D videos that gives you full control and supports all modes. Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience. Featuring: - Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements. - Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position. - Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, pano...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app