How To Cancel ABA English - Learn English Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of ABA English - Learn English and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ABA English - Learn English subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your ABA English - Learn English subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ABA English website
- Alternatives to ABA English - Learn English
Cancel ABA English - Learn English Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel ABA English - Learn English subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on ABA English - Learn English.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling ABA English - Learn English subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel ABA English - Learn English subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the ABA English - Learn English store ABA English - Learn Englishlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel ABA English - Learn English Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "ABA English - Learn English" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ABA English will now be canceled.
Cancel ABA English - Learn English Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ABA English - Learn English via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ABA English - Learn English. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ABA English
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel ABA English - Learn English Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ABA English - Learn English via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ABA English - Learn English's Website
An alternate way of canceling ABA English - Learn English subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the ABA English - Learn English app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.abaenglish.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About ABA English - Learn English App
We present the Smart Learning® method, a revolution in language learning. At ABA English you learn with what you like. Discover a personalized experience adapted to your interests, your level, and your pace of learning. You’ll have support from native teachers and all the resources you need to study English efficiently. You’re going to have fun. And that’s why it works. Learn English today! 30 million students are already studying with the online English course. HOW IT WORKS: With the Smart Learning® method you’ll learn through two experiences that can be combined or done separately:...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app