How To Cancel Rainbow Camera Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Rainbow Camera and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rainbow Camera subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Rainbow Camera subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rainbow Camera website
- Alternatives to Rainbow Camera
Cancel Rainbow Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Rainbow Camera subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Rainbow Camera.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Rainbow Camera subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Rainbow Camera subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Rainbow Camera store Rainbow Cameralication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Rainbow Camera Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Rainbow Camera" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rainbow Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel Rainbow Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rainbow Camera via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rainbow Camera. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rainbow Camera
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Rainbow Camera Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rainbow Camera via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rainbow Camera's Website
An alternate way of canceling Rainbow Camera subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Rainbow Camera app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Rainbow Camera App
You love rainbow! You want your photo more special with rainbow! Let download Rainbow Camera. Rainbow is a camera & photo editor app which brought pretty rainbow and shadow stickers & color filters to decorate your life moments. Rainbow Photo Editor with features: ★ 20 Lovely Color Filters ★ 100+ Overlay Stickers in 3 Special Types ★ 50 Kinds Of Toning Function ★ Real-Time Preview For Selfies ★ Free Photo Edit and Keep Update ★ High-Definition Picture Preservation Integrated above functions, you could be able to make variety of beauty effects for your image, like n...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app