How To Cancel The Holy Rosary Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The Holy Rosary and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Holy Rosary subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The Holy Rosary subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Holy Rosary website
- Alternatives to The Holy Rosary
Cancel The Holy Rosary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Holy Rosary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Holy Rosary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Holy Rosary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Holy Rosary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Holy Rosary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Holy Rosary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Holy Rosary will now be canceled.
Cancel The Holy Rosary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Holy Rosary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Holy Rosary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Holy Rosary
Cancel The Holy Rosary Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Holy Rosary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Holy Rosary's Website
Another way of canceling The Holy Rosary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Holy Rosary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://elefantsoftware.weebly.com/rosario.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Holy Rosary App
The Holy Rosary that automatically selects the mysteries by day with beautiful illustrations that accompany prayer. In the application there are also The Divine Mercy Chaplet and the main christian prayers. For those who have Android 6 or later, go to SETTINGS \ APP, select the App The Holy Rosary, go PERMITS, and enable STORAGE. If you would like to report a prayer, devotion, etc., you can do it here: https://elefantsoftware.weebly.com/rosario.html ★★★ Also in AUDIO version!!! ★★★ If the audio prayer is interrupted when the application is in the background try to change the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app