How To Delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool
Delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SD Maid .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SD Maid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tools from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app from your Android device
To delete SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool Software Details
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy! It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files. Nobody is perfect and neither is Android. Apps you have already removed leave something behind. Logs, crash reports and other files you don't really want are constantly being created. Your storage is collecting files and directories you don't recognize. Let’s not go on here... Let SD Maid help you! SD Maid allows you to: • Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer. • Remove superfluous files from your system. • Manage installed...